How to use our CNC Routing Service
CNC Routing Service
What is "CNC Routing"
A CNC router is
a computer controlled cutting tool that uses a spinning router bit to cut
parts from various materials in 2 or 3 dimensions.
The CNC router
cuts designs that were created in a computer from suitable materials to
make one or hundreds of identical parts.
routing process is a very versatile in that it can make cabinet
components, musical instrument parts, signs, relief carvings, screens,
decorative panels, etc.
Just about anything that can be drawn on a
computer, with some limitations.
Please contact us if you have
any questions about having your parts cut on the CNC router.
CNC Routing applications:
Due to the incredible versatility of
this process and the range of materials that can be processed the
following list is not all inclusive but rather a sample of what can be
done with the Router.
The CNC router does not make coffee but it can cut the parts for a very nice coffee table.
- Architectural Millwork
- Signs, panels, V-carving, letters, 3D carving, crests, clock faces, molding
- Cabinetry, panels, doors (Shaker, carved, 5 part - MDF), decoration
- Boxes, cases, altars/mandir
- Furniture, panels, parts, decoration
- Games, boards, parts, decoration
- Low relief
- Musical instrument parts (necks, bodies, etc.)
- Plugs/molds (vacuum, composite)
- Screens, decorative panels
Click here to see how to use our CNC routing service.
Cabinet doors cut from MDF
House signs carved from HDU
cutting boards cut from Corian
Please Click here for more sample pictures
of our CNC cutting process
cutting cabinet pieces on CNC Router
Plugs carved on CNC router